Job Tips & Hints
Tips for utilising Fusion Careers, your ideal recruitment agent choice…
Check out the types of roles and geographic areas that we cover – is this the area that you are looking for? If you have a specialty that we don’t have expertise in, there may be someone else that might be better for you – if in doubt, give us a call!
- Provide us with your complete details – up to date resume, accurate and truthful. Current contact details. Don’t make up skills and experience. If we ask you for more information please provide it asap.
- Let us know if you have accepted another role.
- Provide us with current referees and up to date contact information.
- Discuss any curly background situations with us, we’ll help you to work out the best way to handle these.
- Let us know your availability for interviews – we can then work with you and the employer to come up with suitable times. Be prepared to be flexible with before and after business hour meetings, you may be one of several candidates the employer is seeing and their time frames are limited.
- Be patient. We will try and match you to the right role and present you in the best light to the employer. The choice is ultimately theirs, and if you miss out on a role we’ll give you honest feedback and advice to help you nail the next one.
- Don’t contact the employer directly, they have employed us to handle the process for them, if you have any questions please contact us first.
- Call us if you have any concerns, questions or useful feedback and information.