What We Offer You
Fusion Careers, recruitment consultants for the Norwest & Greater West Sydney areas…
Fusion Careers is an independent boutique recruitment consultancy offering permanent, contract and temporary jobs within a broad range of industries in the Norwest, Hills District and North and Western Sydney areas. You won’t be just a name on the database, we will get to know you and you will get to know us.
We offer you a quality service and work consistently and consultatively to enhance your career opportunities. We provide tips and techniques on preparing yourself for interviews and with extensive networks and relationships within the area, we are well placed to assist you in finding your dream job.
As we offer a tailor made service to small, medium and large sized businesses in the local area, we know the employers well and know what type of person will fit their culture.
We want to ensure you have a positive experience with us by finding you a job you enjoy with an employer that needs your skills and experience. At the end of the day, employers are paying us to find the right person for them, so we need to know you and what you have to offer to ensure a good match.
Our team are passionate and knowledgeable about what they do and the types of jobs they fill. We believe that these qualities are vital for us to understand the work you do and how this will meet the client’s needs.
Our commitment to you:
- We will act with honesty and integrity
- We will represent you in a professional manner to prospective employers
- We will keep your details confidentially and will not disclose any data without your permission
- We will provide feedback on your skills and experience and current market trends
- We will assist you in preparing for interviews and give you a full briefing on the job description and candidate specification to make sure you know exactly what the job entails and what your role is about
- We will provide access to testing your current skill levels in Microsoft Office (additional testing provided if required)
- We will provide you with constructive feedback from interviews undertaken
- We will advise you when roles have been filled
- We will have open and honest communication with you regarding potential fit for roles
- We will assist you with advice on salary expectations/negotiation